“Research Images as Art / Art Images as Research”
Cross-Disciplinary Competition/Exhibition 2018/2019
The Doctoral School would like to thank everyone for entering our competition and for contributing towards an excellent exhibition .
This year we had 360 images entered. From this poll, the judges selected 100 images for the exhibition. As usual we had an extraordinary range of beautiful and interesting images.
The exhibition of the best 100 images is still in the South Cloisters (Wilkins Building) and will be open until mid-afternoon 3rd May. All visitors can vote in the People's Prize and the winner will be announced on the Doctoral School's website in due course.
THANKS TO THE JUDGES
The Doctoral School would also like to thank the following for acting as judges for this year's competition:
- Dr Aeli Roberts, Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management
- Dr Flavia Frigeri, History of Art
- Dr Jamie Kawadler, GOS Institute of Child Health
- Ms Necole Schmitz, Institute of Making
- Ben Colvill, UCL Doctoral School