Graduate Societies at UCL
We provide limited funding for the creation of academic societies by graduate students.
Graduate students are also welcome to join any UCL Union clubs or societies, or ULU clubs and societies.
Information may be found about the graduate academic societies supported by the Doctoral School, at the links listed below:
- Cultural Historical Activity Theory (CHAT) Society
- English Department Graduate Society
- Enterprise Society
- Infection and Immunity Postgrad Club
- Interdisciplinary Medieval and Renaissance Seminar
- London Evolutionary Research Network
- Opticon 1826 – UCL's all-faculty academic journal
NOTE: Opticon1826 is now published by UCL Press, and the website is temporarily unavailable during the transfer to the new publisher. Please contact Lara Speicher for further information, or follow Opticon1826 on Twitter for updates.
- Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- UCL Heritage Science Reading Group
If you would like your society listed on this page please contact email@example.com with all the relevant details.
If you are requesting funding to support and encourage the organisation of a graduate academic society, please apply to the Graduate Academic Societies Fund.