Graduate Societies at UCL
We provide limited funding for the creation of academic societies by graduate students.
Graduate students are also welcome to join any UCL Union clubs or societies, or ULU clubs and societies.
Information may be found about the graduate academic societies supported by the Graduate School, at the links listed below:
- English Department Graduate Society
- Enterprise Society
- Infection and Immunity Postgrad Club
- Interdisciplinary Society for International Development
- London Evolutionary Research Network
- Interdisciplinary Medieval and Renaissance Seminar
- Opticon 1826 – UCL's all-faculty academic journal
- Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
If you would like your society listed on this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant details.
If you are requesting funding to support and encourage the organisation of a graduate academic society, please apply to the Graduate Academic Societies Fund.