Graduate Societies at UCL
We provide limited funding for the creation of academic societies by graduate students.
Graduate students are also welcome to join any UCL Union clubs or societies, or ULU clubs and societies.
Information may be found about the graduate academic societies supported by the Doctoral School, at the links listed below:
- Cultural Historical Activity Theory (CHAT) Society
- English Department Graduate Society
- Enterprise Society
- Higher Education Research Society
- Infection and Immunity Postgrad Club
- Interdisciplinary Medieval and Renaissance Seminar
- London Evolutionary Research Network
- Opticon 1826 – UCL's all-faculty academic journal
- Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- UCL Heritage Science Reading Group
- UCL Spices and Medicine
If you would like your society listed on this page please contact email@example.com with all the relevant details.
If you are requesting funding to support and encourage the organisation of a graduate academic society, please apply to the Graduate Academic Societies Fund.