Researcher Networks / Societies at UCL
The Doctoral School encourages researchers to share and broaden knowledge across disciplines, and offers a limited amount of financial support for the creation of research focused networks and societies by research students and postdoctoral research staff.
Information may be found about the networks and societies supported by the Doctoral School, at the links listed below:
- Cultural Historical Activity Theory (CHAT) Society
- English Department Graduate Society
- Enterprise Society
- Higher Education Research Society
- Infection and Immunity Postgrad Club
- Interdisciplinary Medieval and Renaissance Seminar
- London Evolutionary Research Network
- Opticon1826 – UCL's all-faculty academic journal
- Society for Comparative Cultural Inquiry
- UCL Heritage Science Reading Group
- UCL Spices and Medicine
- UCL Water Group
If you are requesting funding to support and encourage the organisation of a network or academic society, please apply to the Researcher Networks/Academic Societies Fund.
If you would like your Network listed on this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant details.